Are you looking for the most effective solution to shock and eliminate foreign contaminants in your spa or hot tub? Shock Oxidizer can do all these, all while enabling your chlorine and bromine disinfectants to work, as they should. This shock treatment will not alter your pH level, is completely soluble and free of chlorine. The two-pound tub of Shock Oxidizer will destroy microorganisms on contact and also remove soap residue, natural oils, organic materials and deodorants that accumulate in nearly all spas and hot tubs.
Oxidizing Shock Treatment is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer. Use Shock to destroy foreign contaminates which reduce the effectiveness of bromine and chlorine as a disinfectant. This shock treatment is completely soluble, chlorine free, and will not alter the water’s pH level. Shock Oxidizer destroys microorganisms and rids spa water of residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic materials that can build up in spa water. Size: 2 lbs.